“NAVIGATING THE NEW NORMAL IN ISLAMIC FINANCE AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT”
Faculty of Economics and Muamalat, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM) will organize the 9th Islamic Banking, Accounting and Finance International Conference (iBAF) 2020 in the form of virtual conference from 10 to 11 November 2020. The 9th iBAF 2020 theme is “Navigating The New Normal in Islamic Finance and Wealth Management”. This conference is held once every two years and amongst its objectives is to catalyze on policy, strategy and action plans in banking, finance and accounting based on Shariah principles and laws; mobilizing all resources and experts to disseminate information on the opportunities and potentials of Islamic banking and finance.
Mohd Suhaimi Abdul Hamid (CEO STANDARD CHARTERED SAADIQ BERHAD) “Sustainable Finance and VBI”
Dr Turkhan Ali Abdul Manap (SENIOR RESEARCH ECONOMIST IRTI) “Future Research Trend in Islamic Finance”
Conference Name: 9th Islamic Accounting and Finance 2020 (iBAF 2020)
Conference Date: 10 – 11 November 2020
Venue: Virtual Conference
- 19-OCTOBER-2020 ( Abstract Deadline ) – EXTENDED
- 22-OCTOBER-2020 ( Full Paper Deadline )
- 29-OCTOBER-2020 ( Camera-ready Paper Deadline )
Conference Theme: Navigating The New Normal in Islamic Finance and Wealth Management
- All accepted papers will be published in e-proceeding with e-ISBN number.
- Selected papers will be published in refereed journals.
- Papers written in English, Arabic and Malay are accepted.